Sign up to our regular newsletter here to keep up to date with news and updates.
Why come to the Nationals at Perth Dinghy Sailing Club
- Great race management by experienced team
- Family Atmosphere club
- Perfect location - Very close to the city, on the way to the beaches & Fremantle, up the road from Kings Park Botanic Garden
- Plenty of reasonable priced accomodation located across the road.
- Safe sailing area - racing will be held in Matilda Bay on the Swan River
- Grassed rigging areas and close container storage area.
- Easy beach launching access
- Plenty of free parking
- Spectators can watch the racing - close to shore/bay racing
- Get a group together and organise to transport your Sabres in a container.
- Great social events planned
- Put your bike in the container with your boat and go for rides around the extensive cycleways around the river, or ride into the city.
- Book your flights now, the earlier you book the better the price.
- Make a holiday of it and stay a few extra days prior to or after the regatta and visit the South West of WA or many of Perth's other attractions.
You may have heard there is construction going on at the Perth Dinghy Sailing Club.
Yes there is currently construction going on in the University of WA Car Park, behind the yacht club. This is Forrest Hall and when finished will be additional university accomodation. Please note however PDSC is still operating as normal and plenty of parking is available on club grounds. There is also still plenty of space for shipping container storage. Contruction will not affect this event and parking will not be a problem.
Accommodation Booking Information
Click here to view accomodation booking information flyer.
Should you require assistance or additional information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org